All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Paintball hurts less than you think it will, like getting your first haircut or admitting that you don’t love Denise. Be brave with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options.
- $99 for an all-day paintball package for four with 500 rounds of premium paintballs (a $218 value)
- $135 for an all-day paintball package for six with 1,000 rounds of premium paintballs (a $336 value) <p>
Each outing includes the following per person:
- All-day open-play ticket, valid on Saturday or Sunday; must arrive by 9 a.m. to register then play from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Deluxe Tippmann A-5 semiautomatic marker with nitro tank
- V-Force Vantage Pro antifog goggle-and-mask system
- Ammo belt with three tubes
- Unlimited nitro/HPA refills<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Field paint only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hell Survivors Paintball Playfield
Hell Survivors' own history of paint-splattered skirmishes dates back to 1983. The facility’s 14 playing fields span a 180-acre outdoor arena and provide ample battlements for players to duck behind with Deluxe Tippmann semiautomatic markers in tow. Before deploying teams to the field, paintball experts equip them with anti-fog goggles and unlimited nitro/HPA refills. Professional referees are present on the field to help refill air and explain how to use the equipment.
After players have exhausted their supplies and painstakingly replicated all of Jackson Pollock’s masterpieces, they can refuel with cheese burgers and chicken sandwiches at the pro-shop.