All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $9 for admission for two ($16 value)
- $16 for admission for four ($32 value)
- $45 for a one-year membership to The Alexander Whitaker Family Club ($75 value)
- Free admission for two adults and up to six children for one year
- Advance notice of special events and programs
- 20% discount in the gift shop
- 10% off children’s summer educational camps
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. One Day Admission: . Non-transferrable. Vouchers exclude all school day programs, education day programs, camps, other extra-fee events and special events and programs including Haunted Henricus. Membership Voucher: Valid for membership only. Non-transferrable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Henricus Historical Park
Travel back in time to the Citie of Henricus, the second successful English settlement in the New World. Explore a moment in time where a group of brave settlers, led by Sir Thomas Dale, departed the unhealthy environment of Jamestown with the hope of establishing a strong English Colony and with the intention of becoming the principal seat of the Virginia Company of London. Here's what's in store for visitors:
- Henricus Fort and Indian Village: an outdoor living-history museum complete with 12 recreated colonial structures that visitors can enter
- Site Interpreters: Historical interpreters, stationed at different buildings in the historic area, are dressed in period costume. They perform demonstrations and speak to the public about 17th Century life in Early Virginia.
- Importance: Henricus was the site for the development of the first English hospital, the home of Virginia's first chartered college, the place where tobacco was first developed as a cash crop, and the English home of Pocahontas.