All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12.50 for a make-your-own herbal products class for one (up to $25 value)
- $24 for a make-your-own herbal products class for two (up to $50 value)
- Herbs in Topical Skincare: Lotions, Salves & Lip Balms
- Radiant Skin: Oils for Facial Care, Nourishment & Massage
- Bath Salts & Foot Soaks Using Essential Oils & Herbs
- Sleep, Relax, & Restore with Herbal Nervines
- Homemade Gifts: Body Scrubs & Masks, Bath Salts, Massage Oils & Lip Balms
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Herban Wellness
As a teenager, Katya Difani wrestled with chronic health issues that left her physical and spiritual wellness out of whack. From her misfortune blossomed something beautiful: an appreciation for the healing effects of nature's bounty. After obtaining a degree in herbal science, Katya opened Herban Wellness, a shop stocked with holistic and natural remedies for common health complaints. From bulk herbs born at local farms, each vetted in person by Katya herself, to house-blended teas that soothe allergies, Herban Wellness’s selection holds its own against prescription meds.
The store also hosts practical classes that teach customers how to implement holistic cures in their own homes. During one session, Katya compiles the ingredients for all-natural lotions, salves, and lip balms that students can make in their own blenders after acing the instructional course.