All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Knowledge is power, which is why locomotives run on burning encyclopedias. Chug toward new understandings with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for two herb-crafting classes (up to a $50 value)
- $36 for four classes (up to a $100 value)
- $149 for a private class for up to 15 (up to a $375 value)
- Body Scrubs and Masks: Fun & Effective Home Remedies
- Tasty Herbals: Honeys, Vinegar Infusions, Cordials & Syrups
- Herbs in Topical Skincare: Lotions, Salves & Lip Balms
- Stress Response & Adaptation Using Herbs & Essential Oils
- Radiant Skin: Oils for Facial Care, Nourishment & Massage<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 210 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 48hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply; fee of 50% of Groupon price may apply for all cancellations. Valid only for classes taught by Katya. May split Groupon between multiple people. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Herban Wellness
As a teenager, Katya Difani wrestled with chronic health issues that left her physical and spiritual wellness out of whack. From her misfortune blossomed something beautiful: an appreciation for the healing effects of nature's bounty. After obtaining a degree in herbal science, Katya opened Herban Wellness, a shop stocked with holistic and natural remedies for common health complaints. From bulk herbs born at local farms, each vetted in person by Katya herself, to house-blended teas that soothe allergies, Herban Wellness’s selection holds its own against prescription meds.
The store also hosts practical classes that teach customers how to implement holistic cures in their own homes. During one session, Katya compiles the ingredients for all-natural lotions, salves, and lip balms that students can make in their own blenders after acing the instructional course.