All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Knowledge is power, which is why locomotives run on burning encyclopedias. Chug toward new understandings with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12.50 for a make-your-own herbal products class for one (up to a $25 value)
- $23 for a make-your-own herbal products class for two (up to a $50 value)
- Body Scrubs and Masks: Fun & Effective Home Remedies
- Digestive Health Using the Power of Herbs
- Herbs in Topical Skincare: Lotions, Salves & Lip Balms
- Stress Response & Adaptation Using Herbs & Essential Oils
- Herbs for Hormone Balance: Mood, PMS & Menopause
- Radiant Skin: Oils for Facial Care, Nourishment & Massage
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 48hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply; fee of 50% of Groupon price may apply for all cancellations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Herban Wellness
As a teenager, Katya Difani wrestled with chronic health issues that left her physical and spiritual wellness out of whack. From her misfortune blossomed something beautiful: an appreciation for the healing effects of nature's bounty. After obtaining a degree in herbal science, Katya opened Herban Wellness, a shop stocked with holistic and natural remedies for common health complaints. From bulk herbs born at local farms, each vetted in person by Katya herself, to house-blended teas that soothe allergies, Herban Wellness’s selection holds its own against prescription meds.
The store also hosts practical classes that teach customers how to implement holistic cures in their own homes. During one session, Katya compiles the ingredients for all-natural lotions, salves, and lip balms that students can make in their own blenders after acing the instructional course.