What You'll Get
What You Get
- $59 for an Indian dinner for two (up to $101.80 total value)
- $118 for an Indian dinner for four (up to $203.60 total value)
Each pair receives:
- Two appetizers (up to $17.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to $66 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $17.90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other specials or promotions. Tax and Tip not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heritage India
A palate-friendly palace in gold and green, Heritage India is the latest outpost of owner’s globe-spanning career in the hospitality business. Past ornate artwork and an elegant dining room, the head chef draws on the culinary styles of his birthplace. The influence shows in menus of flavorful fusion cuisine, including calamari sautéed with curry leaves and coconut milk; hyderabadi murgh haleem, a dish of chicken, barley, lentils, and spices; and golgappas, a popular street food made of puffed wheat, potato, and chickpeas.
- The Washington Post's editors picked Heritage India for its "rich meats, luscious veggies, creamy lentils and warm and wonderful breads."
- The Washingtonian named the restaurant one of the city's 100 best in 2010, lauding its atmosphere. "With carved wooden screens, British Colonial furnishings, and vintage sepia photos of Indian princes, the main dining room channels the days of the Raj."
- Fodor's praised the eatery for its authenticity. "There's incredible attention to detail in everything from the tapestried chairs to the paintings of India and the traditional tandoori and curry dishes."