- Dapper Dog Social Entry for One
- Dapper Dog Social Entry for Two
- Dapper Dog Social Entry for Four
Event takes place on August 13th, 2017 from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Dress Code: Sunday Brunch attire All tickets include entrance into the Kellogg House, a digital family portrait, entrance into dog races, and entrance into Best Family Ensemble Contests.
Dapper Dog Social
Mendivil Events is proud to present the 2nd Annual Dapper Dog Social. The Dapper Dog Social was created to help build a bond between the community, the museum, and the local dog rescues that do incredible work in the area. This event is both educational and fun.
The Dapper Dog Social is a family, fun, dress-up event for people and their dogs. Ticket sale proceeds will be donated to the Heritage Museum of Orange County and local dog/animal rescues. There will be a dog wedding, small dog races, pet workshops, training seminars, dog vendors, a Paint-n-Sip party, beer & wine garden, food and much more.
The Heritage Museum of Orange County is nestled in 10 acres of native Orange County wetlands. It is home to beautiful early 1900 homes called the Kellogg and Maag Houses, a working Blacksmith, a rose garden with fountain, a Spanish Mission, and orange groves. Tours to the Kellogg House will be available during the Dapper Dog Social.
Heritage Museum of Orange County
Heritage Museum of Orange County is not your typical museum. Rather than occupying a single imposing structure, it includes several historic buildings set among lush gardens and citrus groves. And instead of only housing precious relics to be viewed by the public, it promotes interactive experiences for visitors to pursue hobbies and learn more about the rich history of the surrounding area.
- Size: The museum is set on nearly 12 acres of land, which includes gardens and lawns lovely enough to rouse any neighbor's envy.
- Must-See: The Kellogg House, which can be found in the historic plaza. It exemplifies late Queen Anne–style Victorian architecture and, interestingly enough, its interior also reflects its original builder's predilection for ships. This is perhaps most noticeable in the salvaged mast that stretches from floor to ceiling in the house, right through the center of its spiral staircase.
- Events: Because the museum strives to offer hands-on learning experiences, educational opportunities abound. Besides the astronomy and blacksmithing classes regularly held onsite, examples of other events include rose-pruning workshops and Wild West Steamfest, which recreates a Wild West setting with modern Steampunk flair.