Fine microcrystals work with natural enzymes to slough off rough outer skin cells and leave complexions clear
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- The enzyme peel incorporates a blend of natural acids and nutrients to dissolve dead skin cells and leave complexions soft and clear.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Heritage Way Medical Spa
Therapists at Heritage Way Medical Spa bestow holistic spa treatments on men and women alike within a casual, elegant atmosphere. They perform a variety of medical-grade treatments such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, micro-needling, skin resurfacing, and laser treatments. To further beautify clients, they also offer body contouring to reduce fat and cellulite. Each treatment implements products designed specifically for the skin-care need at hand, including natural essential oils as well as pharmaceutical products.