Fine microcrystals work with natural enzymes to slough off rough outer skin cells and leave complexions clear
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- The enzyme peel incorporates a blend of natural acids and nutrients to dissolve dead skin cells and leave complexions soft and clear.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heritage Way Medical Spa
Therapists at Heritage Way Medical Spa bestow holistic spa treatments on men and women alike within a casual, elegant atmosphere. They perform a variety of medical-grade treatments such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, micro-needling, skin resurfacing, and laser treatments. To further beautify clients, they also offer body contouring to reduce fat and cellulite. Each treatment implements products designed specifically for the skin-care need at hand, including natural essential oils as well as pharmaceutical products.