What You'll Get
- $12 for four vouchers, each good for $5 worth of food and drinks ($20 total value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hero's Eatery
There are many ways to honor local heroes, including statues, holidays, and . . . sandwiches. At least, that's how they honor them at Hero's Eatery—a friendly, Mandarin-based eatery known for its authentic bagels and fresh-baked bread from New York, and sandwiches inspired by the community's most admirable citizens. On the menu, you'll find sandwiches with names like The Doctor and The Police Officer. But you'll also find soups, salads, and all-day breakfast items, including omelettes and scrambles. No matter what day you stop by, though, here are a few menu options to consider:
- At Breakfast: The Meat Lovers breakfast sandwich satisfies early morning cravings with two eggs, cheese, and your choice of choice of bacon, sausage, or ham on a sub roll.
- At Lunch: The Lifeguard is the eatery's most popular sandwich. It's built on toasted garlic bread and stacked with corned beef, pastrami, swiss cheese, slaw, and russian dressing.
- At Brunch: On Sundays, Hero's hosts a popular brunch complete with bottomless mimosas and bloody marys.
- To Drink: a fresh smoothie, such as the Red, White, and Blue, which is made with strawberries, blueberries, and banana