In golf, birdie refers to one stroke under par, whereas eagle refers to the flying carnivores players trained to swipe their opponents’ clubs. Swing through with today’s Groupon to Heron Lakes Golf Course. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get a golf outing for two (up to a $100 total value) that includes the following items:
- 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $76 value)
- Two salads or sandwiches (up to a $20 value)
Two drinks (a $4 value)<p>
- For $76, you get a golf outing for four (up to a $200 total value) that includes the following items:
- 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental (up to a $152 value)
- Four salads or sandwiches (up to a $40 value)
- Four drinks (an $8 value)<p>
Heron Lakes Golf Course’s executive layout takes golfers careening across 18 holes of immaculate greenery buttressed by scenic trees and various waterways. A peppy cart helps players traverse the pristine par 68 fairways, slaloming its tight tree lines and shooting territorial glances at sedans parked in course-side residences. Ponds and streams supply the bulk of the course’s difficulty, as water hazards come into play on nearly every hole including the 18th, where a small green fortified by water on nearly every side provides a dramatic finish. After the round, players can recess to The Sandtrap Grill to replenish with a sandwich or a salad from their menu of hearty American fare and wash down throat’s sore from yelling “fore” with an icy, nonalcoholic beverage.
Heron Lakes Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the week. Check ahead of time to make sure you are redeeming your Groupon at the opportune time.
Heron Lakes Golf Course
Heron Lakes Golf Course incorporates an array of water hazards into its 5,240-yard, par 68 executive layout. The course is comprised mainly of par 3s and 4s, yet features one par 5 on both the front and back nine so players can test their long game and show off new flame decals on their drivers.
Lessons are conducted by the course's teaching pros. After a day spent roaming the facilities, golfers can avoid a salad of fairway grass with a meal at The Sandtrap Grill, which slings tequila-lime chicken, baja fish tacos, and hamburgers among a menu of classic American fare.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 68 course
- Length of 5,240 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.7 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 117 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options
Heron Lakes Estates
7910 N Sam Houston Pkwy. W
Houston, Texas 77064