All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 22, 2016
Reviewed September 28, 2014
Reviewed September 4, 2014
What You'll Get
For $89, today's deal gets you a one-month membership at Heron Lakes Golf Course (up to a $179 value). Open since 1996, the courses at Heron Lakes have challenged golfers of all power and skill levels. The par 68, 18-hole course's crafty layout ensures swinging pendulums no shortage of heroic moments throughout each round. After a long round of soaking up the sun, cruising calmly in the cart, shooting the breeze, and dodging rogue trees, scorecard-signing pals can cool off onsite at the Sandtrap Grill or make good on a friendly wager with premier gear from the pro shop. All golfers must call ahead to set up a tee time.
This Groupon is not valid with other offers. Dress code enforced.
- Heron Lakes Golf Course is very near my home and I play there often. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The course is not very long, but is narrow, and provides a challenge on every hole. – Isaac C, LinkTown
- Not a busy "exclusive club -members only" scene. Great place to go for kids first round of real golf & spend quality time with family. – drhu, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Reservation required. Dress code enforced. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heron Lakes Golf Course
Heron Lakes Golf Course incorporates an array of water hazards into its 5,240-yard, par 68 executive layout. The course is comprised mainly of par 3s and 4s, yet features one par 5 on both the front and back nine so players can test their long game and show off new flame decals on their drivers.
Lessons are conducted by the course's teaching pros. After a day spent roaming the facilities, golfers can avoid a salad of fairway grass with a meal at The Sandtrap Grill, which slings tequila-lime chicken, baja fish tacos, and hamburgers among a menu of classic American fare.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 68 course
- Length of 5,240 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.7 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 117 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options