What You'll Get
$199 for a five-day summer camp ($450 value)<p>
- Camp runs Monday–Friday, May 19 through September 20
- 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m., with late pickup available
- Kids aged 5–18 are grouped by age and ability level, with a 10:1 kid-to-coach ratio
- Includes lunch, snacks, and use of watersports equipment and safety gear
- Campers take wakeboard lessons and participate in races, competitions, and team-building activities on the Tucker Lake beach
- Other activities include rope swings, volleyball, kayaking, and climbing
- Camp culminates in an awards ceremony to which parents are invited
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. Two-week cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hexagon Wake Park
You slide into the starting position, gripping the rope. For a moment, your eyes wander, surveying the white sand beaches and clear waters that surround you. High on a mast above, a cable carrier hooks the other end of your rope—with a tug, you launch into the water. Without the hum of a boat's outboard motor, you're free to concentrate on the sound of your wakeboard cutting the water's surface as you prepare to lift out of the rippling waves and off the first jump.
This is the introduction wake-boarders and wake-skaters at Hexagon Wake Park receive when they set out on the flexible cable that winds through the Tucker Lake obstacle course at high speeds. In this controlled environment, instructors help riders of all ages master the particulars of extreme water sports, such as how to stand and when to give ducks the right of way. Beside the cable park, other visitors explore the open water aboard stand-up paddleboats and kayaks. Visitors can also explore beachside attractions such as water slides, rope swings, and inflatable climbing structures.