What You'll Get
Until mankind first stepped outside in 1934, nature was thought to be a fanciful myth, like yogurt or the clutch hitter. Spend a few hours frolicking through the fresh air of truth with today's Groupon to Hi-Pines Campground, a tree-lined outdoor oasis in Eagle River. Depending on your preference or ownership of an RV, tent, or adventurous spirit, choose one of the following Groupons:
- $20 for a two-night stay on a rustic camp site
(a $40 value)
- $25 for a two-night stay on a 20/30 amp RV site with water/electric/sewer
(a $50 value)
- $28 for a two-night stay on a 30/50 amp RV site with water/electric/sewer
(a $56 value)
- $35 for a two-night stay on a 50 amp RV site with water/electric/sewer
(a $70 value)
The only campsite in Wisconsin that isn't overrun with nudist Sasquatches this time of year, Hi-Pines Campground offers a variety of activities that span its surrounding natural landscape. Watch the sun rise while fishing, before taking a swim in the pond; then, hike along the campground's many trails. For more man-made recreational perks, dig a hoof into the sand of the on-site beach and hit the volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, playground equipment, and more. When the moon rises above the tree line, convert your fluffy mallows into the more valuable currency of s'mores in your personal fire pit or, if you prefer, head down to the clubhouse to enjoy the next best thing to watching fire—watching fire on a 42-inch plasma TV while eating beer and drinking pizza.
Though firmly ensconced in nature's bountiful, moss-covered bosom, Hi-Pines Campground also covers more day-to-day needs with modern, handicap-accessible bathrooms and showers, on-site laundry, a dump station (free for registered campers), and more. Clear out lung-cobwebs with a few breaths of fresh air and give your twitchy-eyed kids a break from staring at glowing screens with today's Groupon to Hi-Pines Campground.
- Nice sites, some pull throughs, some deeply wooded and some open field. Great lodge with bar. Has outside picnic area. Tile showers. Overall really nice. – David Sweet, About.com
- …Hi-Pines Campground has all the important feature [sic] you want from a campground in northern Wisconsin including plenty of trees and seclusion, peace and quiet, relaxation, and lets not forget the swimming lake with a sandy beach! Overall, Hi-Pines Campground in Eagle River, Wisconsin, is a great campground choice for anyone looking for an affordable campground in northern Wisconsin. – Hawk Michaels, Associated Content
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 2 cars, 2 adults and 4 children (under 17) or pets per site. $5 per extra person/pet, $3 per extra car per night. Renter must be at least 21. No refunds. Tax not included. Not valid with other offers. Rates subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.