Like joggers crossing a highway, bowlers should avoid nearby bumpers and resist the temptation to chase wayward balls into neighboring lanes. Roll carefully with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$17 for a bowling outing for two (up to a $36.50 total value)
- Two bowling games each (up to a $13 value)
- Shoe rental for two (a $7 value)
- Two medium soft drinks (a $5 value)
- One medium one-topping pizza (an $11.50 value)<p>
$25 for a bowling outing for four (up to a $60.75 total value)
- Two bowling games each (up to a $26 value)
- Shoe rental for four (a $14 value)
- One soft-drink pitcher (a $5.75 value)
- One large one-topping pizza (a $15 value)<p>
$39 for a bowling outing for six (up to a $94.50 total value)
- Two bowling games each (up to a $39 value)
- Shoe rental for six (a $21 value)
- Two soft-drink pitchers (an $11.50 value)
- Two medium one-topping pizzas (a $23 value)<p>
Though Hi-Way Lanes sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available. Hi-Way Lanes’ rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Hi-Way Lanes hosts pin-striking battles on 28 polished alleys equipped with automatic scoring and on-demand bumper gutters—this is the core of its business, but not its only allure. On Friday and Saturday nights, Hi-Way Lanes activates the black lights and cranks up the tunes for cosmic bowling, a late-night activity that pairs well with cold concoctions from the Hi-Way Sports Bar. Dart tournaments held Wednesday and Friday evenings can preview grudge matches at the indoor arcade, on the outdoor miniature-golf course, or for tire-changing races in the parking lot. A full-service pro shop purveys bowling balls, bags, and shoes, ensuring guests can partake in the full splendor of Hi-Way Lanes' allure.
96% of 335 customers recommend
“Great, friendly, service. Very clean. Good, we'll maintained lanes.”
“Our kids have so much fun here!! The pizza is good too!”
“These folks are great! All about making sure you have a positive experience. Wonderful family fun. And, we sure appreciate the Groupon's!”