What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for two tasting trays and two take-home 500mL bottles for two ($27 value)
- $29 for four tasting trays and four take-home 500mL bottles for four ($54 value)
- $19 for two tasting trays and one filled growler for two ($34 value)
- $35 for four tasting trays and two filled growlers for four ($68 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Valid only for fizzy wines. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hi-Wheel Fizzy Wine Co.
Ken Bonnin Jr. has been home-brewing for over 25 years. During this time, he experimented with all different kinds of bases for his brews, making meads out of everything from honey and fruits to coffee. During these experiments, he fermented citrus fruits to create carbonated wines that became wildly popular with his friends and acquaintances, and so Hi-Wheel Fizzy Wine Co. was born. These fizzy citrus wines have a 6.8% ABV and are naturally gluten-free, vegan, and GMO-free. The wines have a crisp, refreshing taste and come in a variety of year-round and seasonal flavors. Customers can enjoy these drinks in the taproom or on the patio, which is family- and dog-friendly.
Here are some of the wines that are available on tap year-round:
- Ginger Lemon: This zesty and invigorating wine was inspired by fresh ginger.
- Lime Habanero: Sweet and heat are perfectly balanced in this wine made from limes and habanero peppers.
- Ruby Zozzle: The very first of Ken's fizzy wines, this drink made from grapefruit and lemon was created as a tribute for The Playa.
- Lavender Lemon: Lemon fizzy wine infused with lavender refreshes.