Signature One-Hour Massage: Valid Monday - Friday
- Mixing Swedish techniques and customized aromatherapy, this service will relax muscles, improve circulation, increase range of motion and stimulate the skin and nervous system
- Restores balance, reduces tension, and peaces out
The One & Only Manicure and Pedicure: Valid Monday - Friday
- Kick up those heels in a zero-gravity chair, add an eye pillow, blanket, and warm neck wrap, and let us go to town with a polish, buff, and shine
The Tailor-Made One-Hour Facial: Valid Monday - Friday
- In this essential facial, our expert Esthetician will carefully analyze your skin, paying particular attention to imbalances and seasonal changes
- Integrated aromatherapy, aromatic steam, lymphatic massage and acupressure techniques accompany this deeply relaxing, customized facial
Groupon clients can join the H-Circle monthly membership and enjoy getting the $29 enrollment fee waived.
Cathryn Steffes LMT, MT119197
About Hiatus Spa
The therapists of Hiatus Spa + Retreat practice the art of wellness in more than a dozen private treatment rooms that tend to be as inviting as they are serene—a combination that has won numerous Best of Big D awards (2011- 2014) from D Magazine including Best Day Spa, Best Massage, and Best Mani-Pedi among others, as well as accolades from Lucky Magazine and the International Spa Association. And whatever service clients choose to experience, they’ll reap the benefits of high-end products and equipment: massages incorporate custom-blended aromatherapy oils, plant-based peels achieve thorough exfoliation with little to no irritation, and pedicures take place in zero-gravity chairs with heated neck wraps.
A locally-owned business, Hiatus Spa + Retreat’s earthy interior reflects its commitment to both relaxation and green initiatives. Medical-grade products from SkinCeuticals, Hydropeptide, and natural and organic plant-based skincare from Aveda come standard with spa services, and nail products are vegan-friendly. Hiatus also relies on eco-friendly infrastructure, including a wind-based power source, recycling efforts, and a custom water filtration system that eliminates the need to supply bottled water or divert a mountain stream through the lounge.