Pamper your pals or set up a relaxation routine for yourself that doesn't require listening to child choirs from a hammock. For $49, you get the spa service of choice at Hiatus Spa + Retreat, the winner of an impressive number of awards, including Best Spa on Citysearch. Choose any one of the five available services: Hiatus massage ($95 value), Hiatus facial ($95 value), body polish ($85 value), rosemary mint wrap ($95 value), or mani-pedi retreat ($100 value). You'll also receive a complimentary invigorating scalp massage ($15 value). Plus, if you sign up for h-circle membership on the day of your service, your initiation fee (normally $39) is waived. (As an h-circle member, your monthly payment of $59 entitles you to one core service each month for a year.)
Choose one of the following spa services:
- Hiatus massage: Relax with a 50-minute massage, customized with your favorite Aveda aroma. Swedish massage techniques unwind your hastily tied-up muscles, get your blood moving, and revive your tired body.
- Hiatus facial: Get your game face on with this 50-minute facial. Hiatus's expert aesthetician will analyze your skin and design a custom approach to your unique sensitivities and imbalances. Your face will glow in the aromatic steam, and lymphatic massage and acupressure techniques will take you to a realm of a face-touching from which you'll never wish to return.
- Hiatus Body Polish: Skin gets polished and scrubbed with an Aveda-infused exfoliation followed by a rainfall vichy shower treatment.
- Hiatus Rosemary Mint Wrap: The trifecta of skin treatments (exfoliation, smoothing, and wrapping) combine in one rosemary and peppermint scented cocoon of stimulation.
- Hiatus Mani-Pedi Retreat (Coming July 20): Slink into a zero-gravity chair and experience an upgraded extremity overhaul featuring exfoliation, cleansing, and aromatherapy from Aveda and all natural nail care from ZOYA.
Wood décor and natural hues provide the backdrop for your soothing retreat, and vibrant accents of blue and green jewel-toned paintings mimic the artistic strokes of the massage therapist's hands. Leave cell phones at home or turned off and discover the relaxing tone of your "spa voice," which sounds like a softer version of Billy Bob Thornton's character from Sling Blade. If you've captured an owl and convinced it to become your pet, please leave it at home. The subtle aroma of Aveda products invigorates the senses and lingers on your skin all day.
Hiatus Spa + Retreat was the winner of more 2009 Citysearch awards than we can count, including Best Spa. Daily Candy listed Hiatus as Best Touch in 2007, and CityVoters named it one of the best spas in North Texas. Dallas Morning News and D magazine featured Hiatus, and it won a 2008 D Beauty Award for "Spa Service Without the Spa Price."
- Spa junkies, we've found your next fix: Hiatus Spa & Retreat in Inwood Village…you get to choose one 50-minute treatment from the list of core services. (Think aromatherapy massage and rosemary mint wrap.) For a few more bucks, you can add a little extra…a botanical skin resurfacing facial, a gentler alternative to microdermabrasion. Here you can sate your spa desires without spending a fortune. – D magazine
- I enjoy the serenity of the place since it relaxes my mind and body even before the service starts. The services are great! I go there regularly for body and facial massages. – GiadaX, Citysearch
- I have been receiving facials from Hiatus Spa monthly and sometimes more often for almost a year and can see noticeable differences in the condition and texture of my skin. Each visit is ultra-relaxing... – KRA, Citysearch
- I've been getting monthly massages at Hiatus for more than a year, and I LOVE it. – Kelly B., Yelp
Hiatus Spa & Retreat
From mid-morning until as late as 9 p.m. seven days a week, the therapists of Hiatus Spa & Retreat practice the art of wellness in 17 private treatment rooms that tend to be as inviting as they are serene—a combination that has won the spa awards for best day spa, best massage, and other categories in D magazine's readers' choice polls. And whatever service clients to choose to experience, they'll reap the benefits of high-end products and equipment: massages incorporate custom-blended aromatherapy oils, facials achieve thorough exfoliation with Clarisonic brushes, and pedicures take place in zero-gravity chairs with heated neck wraps.
Hiatus Spa + Retreat's earthy interior reflects its commitment to both relaxation and green initiatives. Organic and plant-based products from Aveda come standard with spa services, and nail products are vegan-friendly. Hiatus also relies on eco-friendly infrastructure, including a wind-based power source, recycling efforts, and a custom water filtration system that eliminates the need to supply bottled water or divert a mountain stream through the lounge.
5560 W Lovers Lane
Dallas, Texas 75209Get Directions