Being pampered was a luxury once reserved for kings, who would force servants to massage gold dust into their skin and inject liquid gold into their veins. Enjoy the democratization of relaxation with today's Groupon: for $49, you get a choice of five spa services at Hiatus Spa + Retreat, the winner of a number of awards, including Best Spa in Dallas on Citysearch. You'll also receive a special day-of discount of 30% off any add-on upgrade. Plus, on the day of your service, if you sign up for a one-year membership to the H-Circle—the spa's membership program—your initiation fee (normally $39) is waived. (As an H-Circle member, your monthly payment of $59 for a platinum membership or $69 for a gold membership entitles you to discounts on all services, with one core service each month included in your monthly fee.)
With today's deal, you get your choice of one of the following spa services:
- Hiatus Massage (a $100 value): Relax with a 50-minute massage, customized with your favorite Aveda aroma. Swedish massage techniques unwind your hastily tied-up muscles, get your blood moving, and revive your tired body.
- Hiatus Facial (a $100 value): Get your game face on with this 50-minute facial. Hiatus's expert aesthetician will analyze your skin and design a custom approach to your unique sensitivities and imbalances. Your face will glow in the aromatic steam, and lymphatic massage and acupressure techniques will take you to a realm of a face-touching from which you'll never wish to return.
- Hiatus Body Polish (an $85 value): Skin gets polished and scrubbed with a 40-minute Aveda–infused exfoliation, followed by a rainfall vichy shower treatment.
- Hiatus Rosemary-Mint Wrap (a $100 value): The 50-minute trifecta of skin treatments (exfoliation, smoothing, and wrapping) combine in one rosemary-and-peppermint-scented cocoon of stimulation.
- Hiatus Mani-Pedi Retreat (a $100 value): Slink into a zero-gravity chair and experience an upgraded extremity overhaul featuring exfoliation, cleansing, and aromatherapy from Aveda and all-natural nail care from ZOYA.
Wood décor and natural hues provide the backdrop for your soothing retreat, and vibrant accents of blue-and-green-jewel-toned paintings mimic the artistic strokes of the massage therapist's hands. Leave cell phones at home or turned off and discover the relaxing tone of your "spa voice," which sounds like a softer version of Billy Bob Thornton's character from Sling Blade. If you've captured an owl and convinced it to become your pet, please leave it at home. The subtle aroma of Aveda products invigorates the senses and lingers on your skin all day.
Hiatus Spa + Retreat was the winner of more 2009 Citysearch awards than we can count, including Best Spa. Daily Candy listed Hiatus as Best Touch in 2007, and CityVoters named it one of the best spas in North Texas. The spa was also awarded Best Day Spa in Dallas by WFAA-List and AOL's City's Best in 2010. Dallas Morning News and D Magazine featured Hiatus, and it won a 2008 D Beauty Award for "Spa Service Without the Spa Price." More than 70 Citysearchers award Hiatus a perfect five stars, and Yelpers give it 4.5 stars.
- Hiatus' mantra, Spa Often, takes on the philosophy of spa as therapy and wellness, and in this harried world, we can't argue with a little relaxation on doctor's orders. – Erin Wade Booke, Dallas Morning News
- This is definitely the most relaxing manicure/pedicure experience I’ve ever had. – Raya Ramsey, D Magazine
Hiatus Spa & Retreat
From mid-morning until as late as 9 p.m. seven days a week, the therapists of Hiatus Spa & Retreat practice the art of wellness in 17 private treatment rooms that tend to be as inviting as they are serene—a combination that has won the spa awards for best day spa, best massage, and other categories in D magazine's readers' choice polls. And whatever service clients to choose to experience, they'll reap the benefits of high-end products and equipment: massages incorporate custom-blended aromatherapy oils, facials achieve thorough exfoliation with Clarisonic brushes, and pedicures take place in zero-gravity chairs with heated neck wraps.
Hiatus Spa + Retreat's earthy interior reflects its commitment to both relaxation and green initiatives. Organic and plant-based products from Aveda come standard with spa services, and nail products are vegan-friendly. Hiatus also relies on eco-friendly infrastructure, including a wind-based power source, recycling efforts, and a custom water filtration system that eliminates the need to supply bottled water or divert a mountain stream through the lounge.
5560 W Lovers Ln.
Dallas, Texas 75209Get Directions