Whether you choose our Signature Massage or Tailor-Made Facial, you’re in for a customized journey of relaxation that’ll leave you balanced.
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Mason Hickman #110544
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- In Tailor-Made facial, the expert esthetician will carefully analyze the customer’s skin, paying particular attention to imbalances and seasonal changes. Integrated aromatherapy, aromatic steam, lymphatic massage, and acupressure techniques accompany this deeply relaxing, customized facial. Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Signature Massage: Mixing Swedish techniques and customized aromatherapy, this service will relax muscles, improve circulation, increase range of motion and stimulate the skin and nervous system. Restore balance, reduce tension, and peace out.
Need To Know
About Hiatus Spa + Retreat
The therapists of Hiatus Spa & Retreat practice the art of wellness in more than a dozen private treatment rooms that tend to be as inviting as they are serene—a combination that has won numerous Best of Big D awards (2011- 2014) from D Magazine including Best Day Spa, Best Massage, and Best Mani-Pedi among others, as well as accolades from Lucky Magazine and the International Spa Association. And whatever service clients choose to experience, they'll reap the benefits of high-end products and equipment: massages incorporate custom-blended aromatherapy oils, plant-based peels achieve thorough exfoliation with little to no irritation, and pedicures take place in zero-gravity chairs with heated neck wraps.
A locally-owned business, Hiatus Spa + Retreat's earthy interior reflects its commitment to both relaxation and green initiatives. Medical-grade products from SkinCeuticals, Hydropeptide, and natural and organic plant-based skincare from Aveda come standard with spa services, and nail products are vegan-friendly. Hiatus also relies on eco-friendly infrastructure, including a wind-based power source, recycling efforts, and a custom water filtration system that eliminates the need to supply bottled water or divert a mountain stream through the lounge.