Choose from Five Options
- $20 for $40 worth of Jamaican cuisine for two or more, redeemable Monday-Thursday
- $25 for $40 worth of Jamaican cuisine for two or more, redeemable Friday-Saturday
- $40 for $80 worth of Jamaican cuisine for four or more, redeemable Monday-Thursday
- $49 for $80 worth of Jamaican cuisine for four or more, redeemable Friday-Saturday
- $35 for a Sunday jazz brunch for two ($47.90 value)
- Click to view the menu
This Groupon is not valid until June 1, 2015. Rservations are required, and customers must be seated by 5 P.M. on Friday. This Groupon is not valid for the lunch buffet or Friday Jazz show.
Chef Orville Brandon combines skills honed over more than 20 years of executive-chef experience with island flavors from his Jamaican upbringing to create Hibiscus Restaurant's menu of Caribbean and American fare. Traditional curry sauces and jerk seasonings sear Caribbean-style dishes such as oxtail and jerk chicken, Chilean sea bass in a guava glaze, and classics such as new york sirloin steak round out a selection of American staples
Nestled inside the Best Western Morristown Inn, Hibiscus Restaurant's 60-seat dining room with white-linen-draped tables and bright pink napkins stand along side the New Jersey Jazz Society's Baby Grand piano. On Sundays, diners can sample a brunch buffet while grooving to the mellow sounds of local jazz players and potted palm trees snapping their fronds to the beat.