What You'll Get
- Round of Golf for One with Cart
- Round of Golf for Two with Cart
- Round of Golf for Four with Cart
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid Saturday and Sunday before 10:30 am. Valid for the Presidential Course only. Not valid with any other offers or discounts.Must be used in one visit. Not valid for leagues or tournament play. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Presidential Course at Hickory Valley Golf Club
With its wide fairways, sprawling greens, and array of hazards, it's no wonder why the water- and bunker-dotted Presidential Course holds rank as Hickory Valley's flagship course. The stunning 6,721-yard layout tests you from start to finish, beginning with a straightaway par 4 and ending with a trio of memorable challenges on 16, 17, and 18. Here are some things to keep in mind when you tee off:
- Fun Fact: The Presidential Course mixes the old with the new, incorporating 9 of its original 27 holes while roping in 9 new ones that wind through an abandoned nursery.
- Signature Hole: The par 4, 450-yard #2 features a gentle dog leg to the right, which demands a long and accurate tee shot. Even then, a large pond guards the green, meaning there are plenty of ways for this hole to cut into your score early in a round.
- Awards: The Presidential Course has a full trophy case, including a four-star rating from Golf Digest. Golf Styles magazine also named it a Top 100 course, and Zagat Survey deemed it a must-play.