The relationship between golfer and caddy is a time-honored, sacred bond, like the relationship between male wombat and female wombat. Treasure the links with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $47 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental and two small range ball buckets (up to a $95 value)
- $89 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart rental and four small range ball buckets (up to a $190 value)
- $59 for a one-day club membership package for two (up to a $121.70 value)
The single-day membership package includes 18 holes for two, a cart, two large buckets of range balls, and a $20 food voucher, which can be redeemed at the club restaurant. The menu includes a grilled chicken caesar wrap ($7.95), a chipotle bacon club ($7.95), and a classic burger ($6.75). The package also includes access to the swimming pool, tennis courts, chipping and putting greens, and driving range.
Hidden Falls Golf Club
At Hidden Falls Golf Club, golfers grapple with an 18-hole course that sprawls to 6,732 yards from the farthest of four sets of tees. Fairways on the front nine slalom through groves of towering pecan and oak trees before unloading players onto expansive greens surrounded by both natural and man-made mounding. Five out of the course’s six water holes lie on the back nine. The par 4 14th hole, though short at 378 yards, calls for back-to-back shots over the same lake—the first of which must land on a narrow peninsula fairway. After holing out on No. 18, players can retire to the 19th Hole, the clubhouse restaurant, where they can dine on salads, burgers, and tacos while toasting a round enjoyed and eulogizing golf balls lost. Memberships for residents and non-residents (those living and working within a 50-mile radius of the club) give individuals, couples, and families access to the course and restaurant, as well as four tennis courts and an outdoor pool.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,732 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.2 from the back tees
- Course slope of 118 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole