All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 23, 2017
· Reviewed October 4, 2017
· Reviewed September 13, 2017
What You'll Get
- Round of 9 Holes with Cart and Bucket of Range Balls for Two
- Round of 9 Holes with Cart and Bucket of Range Balls for Four
- Round of 18 Holes with Cart and Bucket of Range Balls for Two
- Round of 18 Holes with Cart and Bucket of Range Balls for Four
- Round of 9 Holes with Cart and Bucket of Range Balls for One
- Round of 18 Holes with Cart and Bucket of Range Balls for One
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2018. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not Valid for tournaments or Ladies/Men's night events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hidden Hills of Shellbrook Golf Course
Composed of nine challenging holes, the course at Hidden Hills of Shellbrook extends to 3,227 yards stretched over a canvas of emerald green. The course maintains its dazzling hue thanks to an irrigation system that keeps the turf quenched and repels the feral cats that like to nap in the fringe. Play twice intersects a meandering creek that trips up momentum for many a player, nowhere more dramatically than at the eighth hole, a 376-yard par 4 with a vicious dogleg right. Here players must hit a precise tee shot over the creeks volatile waters and then are faced with a difficult second shot into a well-protected green. Golfers who haven’t paid visits since 2009 may also notice a significant increase in overall difficulty thanks to a reconstruction project that tacked on 745 yards that year.
Course at a Glance:
- Nine-hole, par 36 course
- Total length of 3,227 yards from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole