Downtime-free treatment uses the CoolSculpting device’s cooling panels to promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas
What You'll Get
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Valid treatment areas for women include the abdomen, inner/outer thighs, knee, axillary puff, bra area, muffin top, flank/love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- Valid treatment areas for men include the abdomen, inner/outer thighs, knee, axillary puff, chest, spare tire, flank/love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
The Fine Print
About Hidden Oasis
At Hidden Oasis Salon and Spa, customers find themselves in a luxurious Aveda salon and medical spa full of beauty treatments. In the salon, patrons have their locks colored, cut, and and shaped, while the medspa aims to reinvigorate skin and body. Treatments like IPL photofacials and laser hair removal help to keep smiling faces looking youthful, while CoolSculpting sessions can help to eliminate stubborn fat from trouble areas. Thanks to their prompt service and one-on-one communication, Hidden Oasis has been dubbed 2019's winner of The Talk Awards' "Excellence in Customer Satisfaction".