Skincare specialist performs microdermabrasion that smooths out wrinkles or an innovative facelift that stimulates collagen production
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond.
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
Learn More About Microdermabrasion
Use our guide to microdermabrasion for info on the process, the typical cost, and how it works on acne and scars.
Benefits of HIFU Facelift:
- Targets the deep skin layers, similar to cosmetic surgery
- Stimulates the growth of new collagen and better circulation which lifts and tightens the skin over time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About HIFU Skin Care Beauty Clinic
The technicians at HIFU Skin Care Beauty use new technology for their facial treatments—in fact, it's where they get their name. The HIFU machine, or high intensity focused ultrasound, is used for non-invasive procedures with adjustable levels of intensity. The simple, small tool allows facelifts and contouring sessions to be performed without follow-up procedures or downtime.
- Background: Owner Shahram Asgharzadeh has completed the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination and holds a Skin Care and Laser Diploma from the Canadian Beauty College.
- Products used: HIFU Skin Care Beauty Clinic partners with and exclusively uses Dermalogica products for cleansing and exfoliating.
- Services offered: HIFU Skin Care Beauty Clinic specializes in non-surgical, non-invasive treatments with the goal of cosmetic effects like body contouring and wrinkle reduction. Popular procedures include microdermabrasion, facelift, and wrinkle-reducing cosmetic injectables.