$59 for a Furnace Inspection Package ($129 Value)
- 30-point inspection
- Install new filter
- Safety checks for carbon monoxide and gas leaks
- Check of thermostat operation and safety controls
- Check gas-pilot safety system and clean as needed
- Examine gas-control valve, gas regulator, combustion chamber, and flame-sensor rod
- Set burners for proper combustion and ignition
- Check motor bearings, motor alignment, furnace blower, and blower belt
- Check condition, tension, and alignment of fan belt, and perform necessary adjustments on fan belt
- Check heat exchanger and limit controls
- Overall tune-up
High Efficiency Homes Inc.
The skilled, fully licensed staff of High Efficiency Homes Inc. possesses a diverse collection of skills and training, allowing them to service air conditioners, furnaces, and plumbing systems with ease. The team's commitment to continuing education ensures that the staff stays up to date on advances in technology and techniques.