Every golf course goes through a rebellious phase, sprouting water hazards, obnoxious sand traps, or an anchor tattoo on its back nine. Demonstrate responsible choices with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $28 for 18 holes of golf for one with cart rental (a $56.95 value)
- $49 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental (a $113.90 value)
- $89 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart rental (a $227.80 value)<p>
High Lands Golf Club
The private course at High Lands Golf Club challenges visitors with 6,599 yards of tight lies, concealed obstacles, and fairway trees extending their unlucky limbs into players’ sightlines. Tree-lined fairways and immaculate greens yield some scenic vistas for players bashing orbs along the course’s serpentine length. The signature third hole starts players off from an elevated tee shot that must stay out of the out-of-bounds area on the left, but not drift too far right, where clearing the wooded ravine on the second shot would become impossible. The next shot onto the elevated green is made difficult by the black walnut tree guarding the green, making for an altogether difficult run at par. Toward the end of the round, players must face a gauntlet of obstacles on holes 16, 17, and 18 before heading in for the day. Named the “Bermuda Triangle” for the architect’s tendency to incorporate treacherous waterways and affinity for Bermuda shorts, hole 16 challenges golfers with difficult lies, slippery putts, and water hazards that loom large.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Four sets of tees per hole
- Total length of 6,599 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.6 from the back tees
- Course slope of 130 from the back tees