All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
February 15, 2015
February 15, 2015
February 9, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for two full-day adult admissions (up to $39 value)
- $39 for four full-day adult admissions (up to $va value)
Admissions are valid Tuesday–Sunday. The Museum is closed on Mondays
Besides its extensive permanent collection, the Museum has special exhibitions on view this fall, including:
- American Encounters (through January 18): a portraiture of Anglo-Americans in an era of revolution
- The Forty Part Motet by Janet Cardiff (through February 15): a sound installation The New Yorker described as “achingly beautiful”
- Gordon Parks: Segregation Story: a photography exhibition featuring work from an influential 1950s Life magazine article
- A Painter’s Profile: The High Celebrates Romare Bearden
- Dox Thrash: An American Journey
- Helen Levitt: In the Street
Artist credit for first image featured on this page: Gordon Parks (American, 1912–2006), Department Store, Mobile, Alabama, 1956, courtesy of and copyright The Gordon Parks Foundation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. not valid with other offers and promotions. Museum closed on Monday's. Valid for adult admission only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About High Museum of Art Atlanta
As the leading art museum in the southeastern U.S., the High Museum of Art boasts a vast permanent collection of over 15,000 rotating pieces from cultures around the globe, housed within architecturally stunning buildings designed by Renzo Piano and Richard Meier. The Museum’s permanent collection includes nineteenth- and twentieth-century American art as well as European paintings and decorative pieces; a growing collection of African American art, and burgeoning collections of modern and contemporary art, photography, folk art, and African art. The High Museum is also dedicated to supporting and collecting works by southern artists.