All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The dimples on a golf ball help it fly farther with greater accuracy, just like the dimples on a baby. Improve your long game with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 golf package (a $255 total value)
- Two one-hour group lessons (a $100 value) with 6:1 student-to-instructor ratio
- Punch pass for 10 buckets of balls at driving range (a $75 value)
- Video swing analysis (an $80 value)<p>
$99 deluxe golf package (a $500 value)
- Two 30-minute private lessons (a $120 value)
- One month of unlimited access to outdoor golf range with one bucket of balls per visit (a $150 value)
- Video swing analysis (an $80 value)
- One-month membership to HPG facility (a $150 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Must activate by 7/01/12, 1 month memership expires 1 month after activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Membership only valid within single calendar month. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About High Performance Golf
High Performance Golf’s professionals—who call on more than 25 years of collective experience—help golfers to hone their game by using advanced technology to break down swings. The golf pros use video analysis, K-Vest 3-D motion-capture systems, and launch monitors to dissect each pupil’s mechanics and sweaty palm tendencies. The data generated by these systems enables the instructors to develop personalized plans for students' improvement, helping them to reach goals more efficiently in private and group lessons. The professionals incorporate training exercises for specific muscle groups, and their facility lets students practice indoors or at an outdoor range. Additionally, High Performance Golf’s PGA Tour simulator invites players to swing through the fairways of famous courses without having to wrestle the feral caddies that lurk in their water hazards.