Thrill-seekers may feel the rush of adrenaline while trying to hit the opponents with paintballs during open-play sessions
What You'll Get
- Private Game for Ten People includes:
- Dedicated referee
- Private group play for 10 people
- Gun, mask, gas, and 200 paintballs for each player
- Where you’ll play: outdoor fields located on over 21 acres of woods
- Game types: defending a castle, defending a hilltop, planting a bomb, speedball, woodsball
- Must be 10 or older
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 10 or older. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Must mention voucher when making reservation. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About High Voltage Paintball
In a wooded stretch about 20 miles south of Boston, paintball players add splashes of color to the greenery around them. This nearly 22-acre expanse is High Voltage Paintball.
- The fields: Five outdoor areas include one speedball field dotted with obstacles and four woodsball fields where opponents sneak between the trees.
- The rentals: Packages come with all gear and gas, along with markers like the Gog eNMEy and Tippmann 98 Custom.
- The games: High Voltage's huge space allows for anything from capture the flag to team elimination.