Thrill-seekers may feel the rush of adrenaline while trying to hit the opponents with paintballs during open-play sessions
About This Deal
- Private Game for Ten People includes:
- Dedicated referee
- Private group play for 10 people
- Gun, mask, gas, and 200 paintballs for each player
- Where you’ll play: outdoor fields located on over 21 acres of woods
- Game types: defending a castle, defending a hilltop, planting a bomb, speedball, woodsball
- Must be 10 or older
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
Need To Know
About High Voltage Paintball
In a wooded stretch about 20 miles south of Boston, paintball players add splashes of color to the greenery around them. This nearly 22-acre expanse is High Voltage Paintball.
- The fields: Five outdoor areas include one speedball field dotted with obstacles and four woodsball fields where opponents sneak between the trees.
- The rentals: Packages come with all gear and gas, along with markers like the Gog eNMEy and Tippmann 98 Custom.
- The games: High Voltage's huge space allows for anything from capture the flag to team elimination.