- Higher Ground Music Festival
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 11 a.m.
- Where: RiNo Art District
- Gates open: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for general admission for one (up to $20 value)
- $20 for general admission for two (up to $40 value)
- $22 for the Green Ticket VIP package for one (up to $45 value)
- Click here for what’s included in the Green Ticket VIP package, the lineup, and the venue layout
Higher Ground Music Festival
- 40-plus: the number of musical acts at the festival
- 5: the number of stages
- The headliners: Barcelona
- How you know them: as the indie rock band from Seattle whose songs have been featured in the film Water for Elephants and on USA’s Graceland
- The featured songs: “Please Don’t Go,” “Slipping Away”
- The co-headliners: Baywood
- Who they are: an indie-folk duo who just released their debut album, Everything We Know, All At Once
- The band from Colorado with a Colorado town in its name: Aspen Hourglass, an alternative-rock act that are ironically from Fort Collins
Other bands you may know: Finish Ticket Sphynx Holiday Mountain Calliope Musicals Pullman Standard ACIDIC
- More highlights: local food trucks, plenty of beer and spirits, and a variety of vendors
“GO! Good people,Tunes, Vibes... AMAZING! Food smelt good but I spent most my time with the DRIFTIN SUNS! CHECK THEM OUT!”