Suitable for both beginners and more advanced equestrians, these horseback riding lessons are provided by an experienced instructor
What You'll Get
- It’s not just for show. Click here to learn more about the physical and psychological benefits of horseback riding.
- About the instructor: Sarah has experience with both timid and assertive drivers. She is very patient, but she knows how to unlock the potential of her students.
- Length of session: 30 minutes
- Appropriate for all skill levels
- What to wear: horseback-riding helmet, long pants or jeans, tennis shoes or booths with a heel
- Age restrictions: must be 6 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Must be 6 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Highland Ridge Stables
Horse trainer and riding instructor Sarah McClintock founded Highland Ridge Stables as a way to share her experience and love of horse riding with others. Here, aspiring riders can expect a fun environment and personal attention in order to ensure optimal learning conditions. And with their wide hallways, top-notch stabling, and large indoor arena, as well as birthday party packages and horse training services, Highland Ridge Stables has everything that horses and riders need.