What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $31 for one no-chip Shellac manicure and deluxe pedicure ($90 value)
- $93 for three no-chip Shellac manicures and deluxe pedicures ($270 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Highlight Salon by Sheila Catherine
"Gluten free" is not a term you'd normally associate with an operation that isn't a restaurant or specialty supermarket. But at Highlight Salon by Sheila Catherine, it is inextricable from the business itself. Diagnosed with Celiacs disease herself, founder Sheila knows how gluten can wreak havoc on those with the condition, even when it only comes into contact with skin and hair. That's why she started Highlight Salon, where she and her team take extra caution to avoid any salon products containing potentially harmful ingredients such as wheat, peanuts, and milk. That way, everybody—no matter their allergies—can look and feel beautiful without worry. Read on to learn a little more about this accommodating beauty haven:
- Hair services: cuts for men and women, color services, highlights, curls
- Nail and spa services: mani-pedis with chip-resistant Shellac polish, acrylics, nail art, parrafin wax
- For your big day: the salon offers luxurious bridal hair-and-makeup packages for the entire bridal party
- Why prices may vary on salon services: pricing depends on the experience of the stylist, from level-one stylists up to master stylists.