The brewery run by passionate owners serves several kinds of craft beer and tasty homemade food
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Tasting Flight and Two Pint Glasses
- Two Tasting Flights and Four Pint Glasses
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hillsboro Brewing Company
Named after its home, Hillsboro Brewing Company is encouraging beer drinkers to slurp up something local. Its owner—a Hillsboro native—loved growing up in his hometown and was always looking for a way to give back. When an empty storefront opened up, he decided he would open a pizzeria that would create jobs and boost the local economy. But Snapper's dad had a different idea: beer. They split the difference, and now the eatery serves up both. Guests can order pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, along with Hillsboro-brewed beers, such as:
- Joe's Beer: Named for Snapper's dad, this beer is just like he is: simple and no-nonsense. The classic porter is dark and smooth with rich, chocolately undertones.
- Hillsboro Pale Ale: This easy-to-drink beer has a luscious golden color and is a true "session" ale.
- Irish as Feck: This Irish red is slightly sweet, offering a caramel malt and low bitterness that makes its a favorite of many.