Clients can spend their morning or afternoon in an active way, admire views from a distance, travel to Pompano Beach, and more
About This Deal
- Departure time:
- August 8: 8:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12 p.m.
- September 12: 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m.
- October 10: 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m.
- November 14: 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m.
- December 12: 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m.
- Departure location: 125 North Riverside Drive, Pompano Beach
- Must arrive 20-30 minutes prior to boarding time
- Subject to availability
Need To Know
About Hillsboro Lighthouse Preservation Society
For more than a century, Hillsboro Lighthouse has stood on the inlet, shining its beacon to guide ships in to harbor. But time and the salt of the ocean take their toll, and so the Hillsboro Lighthouse Preservation Society has stepped in to ensure future generations can see this landmark. Apart from maintenance and upkeep, the organization provides occasional weekend tours so that fans young and old can imagine themselves serving as lighthouse keeper while taking in a stunning view of Hillsboro Beach and the surrounding waters.