Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a 2.5-hour Spring/Summer sled dog adventure for one person ($125 value)
- $99 for a 2.5-hour Spring/Summer sled dog adventure for two people ($250 value)
This is a 2+1/2 hour Adventure.
- 1st hour meet the dogs on their houses where they live, pet, cuddle, hug, & love on them.
- 2nd hour chose your favorite Alaskan Husky to hike with down sloped wooded trails to a fresh water stream.
- Last 1/2 hour go in the pen if you dare & free play with our puppy & adult sled dog team!
Hilltown Wilderness Adventures
The proprietor and chief guide behind Hilltown Wilderness Adventures, Marla BB, invites patrons to hitch their dreams of adventure onto the backs of her alaskan huskies for mushing, skijoring, and outdoor excursions in the Berkshires. Her hallmark attraction is mushing through both snowy hills and on dryland tracks—a unique offering for the region that has earned her attention from media outlets such as Mushing magazine and Animal Planet.
The skijoring and sled-dog school teaches novices how to captain a team of dogs either in a sled or on skis, which can give them a way to skip long ski-resort lift lines. Marla also leads day excursions through DAR State Forest, Chesterfield Gorge and Westfield River, and the Deerfield River Watershed, keeping bikers, hikers, kayakers, and bird watchers safe as she is a certified wilderness first responder and an expert in swift-water safety and rescue.