All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For $8, today's side deal gets you one day pass to the Hillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens, a coffee from the museum café, and 10% off at the gift shop (a $16 value).
- 25-acre historic estate featuring a vast collection of Russian art and artifacts, and more than 12 acres of verdant gardens
- Day pass at the museum (normally a suggested donation of $12 for adults, seniors $10, children 6–18 $5) includes parking, a 15-minute orientation film, and access to the Georgian mansion, gardens, greenhouse, café, and museum shop
- Includes one cup of coffee from the Hillwood Café (up to $3.50)
- Collections include Russian imperial art, eighteenth-century French decorative art, and Fabergé eggs
- Shop stocks merchandise such as toys, gifts, and ornaments inspired by the collection
The Hillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens were chosen as an Editor's Pick by the Washington Post's Going Out Guide. Yelpers give it a near-perfect 4.5-star average and five impressed Insider Pagers give it a perfect five-star average:
- Imagine this: a mansion, brilliant garden, cafe, stories of intrigue - and a museum that hosts the largest collection of Russian imperial art outside of St. Petersburg. Yuh huh. Hillwood is probably the most overlooked museum in the area – Martha w., Yelp
- The Hillwood Mansion, tucked away near Rock Creek Park in Northwest DC, is a welcome treat for those who think they've seen it all. – Todd K., Insider Pages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for 1 day. Not valid on festival dates. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.