Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for a 50-minute Swedish massage with aromatherapy body oil ($110 value)
- $125 for a signature facial and 50-minute Swedish massage ($210 value)
Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village Spa
At Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village Spa, you can spend the night in a room overlooking a white-sand beach and the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. And when you wake up, you can hit the onsite gym, take a short walk to a water park and laser-tag arena, or catch a concert at an ocean bandshell. But to really relax during your stay at the hotel, there's one spot that has to be on the itinerary: the hotel's spa. Here are a few things you'll find there:
- Pevonia Botanica products: This natural-skincare line uses organic ingredients to protect the epidermis, as well as to fight acne, soften fine lines, and flood skin with hydration.
- Hydrotherapy tub: Within the manicure and pedicure room, a hydrotherapy tub relaxes guests. It may also help boost blood flow and ease muscle aches.
- Anti-aging facials: Everything from caviar blended with retinol to marine collagen helps to brighten complexions and restore elasticity.
- Indulgent body wraps: Some, such as the green-coffee wrap, combat cellulite and tone skin; others, such as the water-lily wrap, calm skin reddened by the sun or excessive compliments from other beach-goers.
- Restorative massages: Deep-tissue massages combine deep pressure with targeted strokes to ease pain, whereas Swedish massage combine broad, flowing strokes and gentle pressure to ease stress.
100 North Atlantic Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32118Get Directions