All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two Tickets to the Hilton Head Seafood Festival on Saturday, February 24
- One VIP Ticket to the Hilton Head Seafood Festival on Saturday, February 24
- Two VIP Tickets to the Hilton Head Seafood Festival on Saturday, February 24
- Two James Beard Celebrity Chef Dinners on Thursday, February 22
- Two Tickets to Sip & Shop Tanger on Friday, February 23
Hilton Head Island Seafood Fest
- The food: an abundance of shrimp, clams, crabs, mussels, oysters, and more
- The restaurants: local eateries including American Culinary Federation, Black Marlin, The Crazy Crab, Hudson’s Seafood House on the Docks, Lucky Rooster Kitchen + Bar, The Old Oyster Factory, Poseidon Coastal Cuisine & Rooftop Bar, Red Fish, and Skull Creek Boathouse
- The entertainment: live music from Motown and soul outfit Deas-Guyz, Carolina string band Town Mountain, and other local bands, plus a Kids Zone, arts and crafts vendors, and crab races
- The setting: Town of Hilton Head Island property, Honey Horn is home to several of Hilton Head Island’s oldest buildings. At Honey Horn, you will find a venue with a unique, lowcountry feel in a natural setting under 300–400 year old Virginia live oaks, draped in Spanish moss overlooking a scenic salt marsh. This historic 68-acre property includes a 4,000 square foot covered pavilion, historic buildings overlooking Jarvis Creek, and much more.
The 11th annual Hilton Head Island Seafood Festival takes place February 19 - 25, 2018.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Events take place rain or shine; no full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event or are unable to attend. Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Head Island Seafood Fest
On February 19, a weeklong seafood festival culminates in its grandest event: a celebration of the ocean's bounty at Shelter Cove Community Park with local restaurants serving up creations straight from their beachy kitchens. Participating restaurants include American Culinary Federation, Black Marlin, The Crazy Crab, Hudson’s Seafood House on the Docks, Lucky Rooster Kitchen + Bar, The Old Oyster Factory, Poseidon Coastal Cuisine & Rooftop Bar, Red Fish, Skull Creek Boathouse, and more. But the sea is represented in more than elegant edibles at this freewheeling event. Alongside the Kids Zone and vendors selling arts and crafts, the organizers host a thrilling crab race, a silent auction providing guests a chance to take home a keepsake from the event, and live music from Motown and soul outfit Deas-Guyz as well as Carolina string band Town Mountain.