$149 for a deluxe suite (a $146 value), $50 dinner credit at Rio Ranch, and breakfast for two (a $30 value) at The Hilton Houston Westchase between November 26, 2010 and January 2, 2011.
- The elegant mahogany-furnished rooms of Hilton Houston Westchase, located on Westheimer road, offer a romantic weekend getaway just outside the bustle of the city
- The Rio Ranch, called “an attractive choice.” by the Houston Press, features a diverse “cowboy elegant” menu, including seared yellow fin tuna ($26), cream sauced peppered filet ($37), or bacon-wrapped salmon ($25)
- Deluxe suite rooms ($146) are equipped with a fully stocked mini bar, a coffee maker, a hair dryer, and Nintendo 64 games
- Includes breakfast for two ($30 value)
- Valid for any weekend night stay between November 26, 2010 and January 2, 2011
Get this Groupon to replace the painful memories of failed eves past (laser tag for two, the time you rented a baseball stadium and no one showed up, disappointing dog-shearing party), or to get a head start on your new resolutions of being more organized, planning ahead, and sleeping indoors.
Expedia reviewers give Hotel Hilton Westchase an average rating of 4.1 and TripAdvisors give it an average of four owl eyes. Priceline reviewers rank the hotel an 8.7. > * Their facilities are excellent in every way. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. The toiletries are first rate and the linens are very nice. – DeanDon, TripAdvisor > * Let me break it down this simple… The staff is friendly. All smiles. The housekeepers do an incredible job cleaning. – Expedia reviewer, 9/16/09
9999 Westheimer Rd.
Houston, Texas 77042Get Directions