A day spa is a place to relax as beauty professionals look after aesthetic needs, whereas a night spa is a place crammed with monsters. Stay on the bright side with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for any 50-min massage or 50-min facial with lunch, sparkling wine, and use of facilities (a $223 value)
- $159 for any 50-min massage and 50-min facial with lunch, sparkling wine, and use of facilities (a $353 value)
- $195 for any 50-min massage, 50-min facial, and 50-min pedicure with lunch, sparkling wine, and use of facilities (a $423 value)
All three spa packages include the following:
- Bento-box lunch with spa-style cuisine (a $20 value)
- Sparkling wine (an $8 value)
- Healing Waters access (a $20 value)
- Use of pool and fitness center, steam room, and sauna (a $20 value)
- Valet parking (a $15 value)
Choose from any 50-minute massage (up to a $140 value) or 50-minute facial (up to a $130 value). Tired feet benefit from a botanical pedicure. The Rejuvenator pedicure begins by soaking feet in a salt bath suffused with sage, lavender, and mint aromas. An herbal foot mask then detoxifies and eases inflammation, and the treatment culminates with a jojoba-butter foot massage. The pink pomegranate pedicure includes a bath, exfoliation, and massage with pomegranate oil.
Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The feeling of relaxation begins as you drive toward Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa which offers majestic views of Lake Las Vegas and the Mojave Desert. The expansive spa includes 24 treatment areas, where the staff performs Italian-inspired services using botanical ingredients. Couples destress in a side-by-side Mi Amore massage, and the napoli espresso body treatment exfoliates skin with finely ground coffee beans and volcanic pumice. During the Rejuvenator pedicure, feet drink in the fragrant essences of wild sage, lavender, and mint.
The Healing Waters area promotes tranquility with a candlelit whirlpool and soothing eucalyptus steam room. The spa also boasts an Essence of Ravella Aromatherapy Blend Bar, where guests can create their own essential-oil-rich lotions, sugar scrubs, and body butters to use on their skin or as sweet-smelling bicycle grease.
89% of 485 customers recommend
“Great service and great spa!”
“the massage with sugar foot scrub was fabulous. and the steam room and healing waters were great. and enjoyed the cucumber lemon water.”
“I loved it!!”