Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for any 50-minute massage or 50-minute facial with mimosa and use of facilities ($233 value)
- $139 for any 80-minute massage or 80-minute facial with mimosa and use of facilities ($303 value)
Both packages include the following:
- Choice of either a conditioning or sugar foot treatment, a nourishing scalp massage, or a hot-stone add-on
- Healing Waters access, which includes the steam room, mineral pool, and sauna
- Use of pool and fitness center
- Complimentary self-parking
Customers can choose from any 50-minute massage (up to a $130 value) or 50-minute facial (up to a $135 value) for the first option. For the second option, they can choose any 80-minute massage (up to a $195 value) or 80-minute facial (up to a $200 value). Massage therapists use luxurious oil blends to help clients reach a state of relaxation and rejuvenation, and customized facials cleanse the skin of impurities. Purifying facials incorporate gentle cleansers, toners, and mild exfoliation or an anti-aging facial for firmer, younger looking skin.
Spa Ravella at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The feeling of relaxation begins as you drive toward Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, which offers majestic views of Lake Las Vegas and the Mojave Desert. The expansive spa includes 24 treatment areas, where the staff performs Italian-inspired services using botanical ingredients, such as the relaxing, side-by-side couples Mi Amore massage.
1610 Lake Las Vegas Pkwy.
Henderson, NV 89011