All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 27, 2014
Reviewed October 19, 2014
Reviewed October 10, 2014
What You'll Get
A day spa is a place to relax as beauty professionals look after aesthetic needs, whereas a night spa is a place crammed with monsters. Stay on the bright side with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for any 50-min massage or 50-min facial with lunch, sparkling wine, and use of facilities (a $223 value)
- $159 for any 50-min massage and 50-min facial with lunch, sparkling wine, and use of facilities (a $353 value)
- $195 for any 50-min massage, 50-min facial, and 50-min pedicure with lunch, sparkling wine, and use of facilities (a $423 value)
All three spa packages include the following:
- Bento-box lunch with spa-style cuisine (a $20 value)
- Sparkling wine (an $8 value)
- Healing Waters access (a $20 value)
- Use of pool and fitness center, steam room, and sauna (a $20 value)
- Valet parking (a $15 value)
Choose from any 50-minute massage (up to a $140 value) or 50-minute facial (up to a $130 value). Tired feet benefit from a botanical pedicure. The Rejuvenator pedicure begins by soaking feet in a salt bath suffused with sage, lavender, and mint aromas. An herbal foot mask then detoxifies and eases inflammation, and the treatment culminates with a jojoba-butter foot massage. The pink pomegranate pedicure includes a bath, exfoliation, and massage with pomegranate oil.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24-hr cancellation notice required. All options include glass of sparkling wine, access to all facilities including pool, fitness center, steam room or sauna and healing waters. Must be 18 or older to access healing waters. Must be 16 or older to use fitness center. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Mandatory 20% gratuity on full value of services not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa Ravella at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The feeling of relaxation begins as you drive toward Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, which offers majestic views of Lake Las Vegas and the Mojave Desert. The expansive spa includes 24 treatment areas, where the staff performs Italian-inspired services using botanical ingredients, such as the relaxing, side-by-side couples Champagne Escape massage.