A day spa is a place to relax as beauty professionals look after aesthetic needs, whereas a night spa is a place crammed with monsters. Stay on the bright side with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for any 50-min massage or 50-min facial with lunch, sparkling wine, and use of facilities (a $223 value)
- $159 for any 50-min massage and 50-min facial with lunch, sparkling wine, and use of facilities (a $353 value)
- $195 for any 50-min massage, 50-min facial, and 50-min pedicure with lunch, sparkling wine, and use of facilities (a $423 value)
All three spa packages include the following:
- Bento-box lunch with spa-style cuisine (a $20 value)
- Sparkling wine (an $8 value)
- Healing Waters access (a $20 value)
- Use of pool and fitness center, steam room, and sauna (a $20 value)
- Valet parking (a $15 value)
Choose from any 50-minute massage (up to a $140 value) or 50-minute facial (up to a $130 value). Tired feet benefit from a botanical pedicure. The Rejuvenator pedicure begins by soaking feet in a salt bath suffused with sage, lavender, and mint aromas. An herbal foot mask then detoxifies and eases inflammation, and the treatment culminates with a jojoba-butter foot massage. The pink pomegranate pedicure includes a bath, exfoliation, and massage with pomegranate oil.
Spa Ravella at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The feeling of relaxation begins as you drive toward Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, which offers majestic views of Lake Las Vegas and the Mojave Desert. The expansive spa includes 24 treatment areas, where the staff performs Italian-inspired services using botanical ingredients, such as the relaxing, side-by-side couples Mi Amore massage.
1610 Lake Las Vegas Pkwy.
Henderson, NV 89011