What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 value for two people
- $24 for $40 value for four people
Deal is valid at Thousand Oaks location. View the menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Thousand Oaks—Himalaya is Owner Anup Rimal's tribute to the cuisine and culture of Nepal and Tibet. The menu features a roster of Nepali and Tibetan classics, along with an ample selection of Indian favorites, that if desired can even be enjoyed at traditional tables where patrons legs fold their legs under a low table. Read on to learn more about the menu :
Dishes to Try
- Momo : a traditional Nepalese and Tibetan starter, these dumplings, similar to potstickers, are stuffed with flavorful meat or veggies
- Namche yak chili: A good introduction to a traditional Himalayan meat, this spicy reimagining of chili uses boneless yak rather than beef, accompanied by green chili, bell peppers, and sautéed onions with a homemade chili sauce
- Sherpa curry chicken : Boneless chicken is cooked in a mild Himalayan curry sauce until tender, and is garnished with shredded ginger, green onion, and fresh cilantro
- Vegetable korma_ : A popular South Indian dish with assorted fresh vegetables that are cooked in a yogurt-based sauce along with Indian curry and spices