All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 Value Towards Two Entrees for Two People
- $40 Value Towards Four Entrees for Four People
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. An entree is defined by a dish in the Biryani, Vegetarian Dishes, Chicken Dishes, Lamb Dishes, Tandoori Dishes, and Himalayan Specialty sections. Excludes Momo. Excludes Lunch Special. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Himalayan Curry & Grill
Guests at Himalayan Curry & Grill all seem to agree: its Nepalese, Indian, and Tibetan cuisine is worth writing home about. Some praise its authenticity, noting the spices and aromatics that flavor the food; others, the stellar customer service, as well as the spacious and elegant dining room.
They also tend to agree on what to order there, with customer favorites including:
- Vegetable samosas: pastry puffs filled with green peas, spices, and potatoes, then deep-fried
- Lamb curry: boneless lamb simmered in a tomato sauce with onions, herbs, and spices
- Himalayan balti: chicken, lamb, shrimp, and veggies cooked in an onion-tomato sauce with aromatics
- Malai kofta: a mixture of potatoes, cheese, cashews, and spices formed into balls and cooked in a creamy tomato-based sauce with spices and herbs
- Mixed tandoori: marinated chicken, shrimp, and lamb grilled in a tandoor and served with sautéed vegetables