Experienced Therapist offer pampering treatments aimed at nourishing and relaxing the body
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Abigail Carpenter #MA90571
- During the session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
About Himalayan Wellness Spa
Himalayan salt, rich in minerals, exfoliates the skin during body scrubs and foot treatments, leaving clients feeling soft, smooth, and invigorated. During facials, jade rollers reduce puffiness and relax wrinkles, charcoal pulls impurities out of pores, and gold-infused masks help firm and moisturize the skin.
At Himalayan Wellness Spa, such special ingredients and tools prove just as essential as the skills of licensed therapists in the course of beautifying, relaxing treatments, which include:
- Massage therapy ranging from gentle bodywork like Swedish, craniosacral, and prenatal massage, to muscle-penetrating treatments like sports, gua sha, and ashiatsu barefoot massage
- Foot treatments that include a soothing soak and steam towels, with upgrades like the Himalayan salt scrub and cucumber-eucalyptus add-on enhancing the experience
- Cupping therapy, during which small plastic or glass bulbs placed around the back create a suction on the surface of the skin, releasing muscle tension and promoting blood flow
- Facials, including the Classic Jade, Gold Mask, and Charcoal Facials