In addition to providing recreational enjoyment, riding in go-karts and playing miniature golf are excellent ways to prepare children for adult responsibilities such as morning commutes or putting contests at family reunions. Give your kids a crash course in the future with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for one all-day pass for unlimited play (a $24.95 value)
- $29 for one summer passport for unlimited play with required key tag (a $63.95 value), valid from June 1 to August 15
Paintball and game room credits are not included with either option. Additionally, Go Karts are not included with the summer passport.
At Hinkle Family Fun Center’s expansive activity zones, fun-seekers can test their mini-golf mettle on two park-like courses dotted with gazebos, or motor their way through a Go Kart track with plentiful turns and bridges. Filtered through a curtain of fog, black lights bathe laser-tagging warriors in victory’s ultraviolet glow before they strap into Battletech Firestorm Virtual Reality Pods to earn their digital stripes on more than 20 dystopian battlefields.
Though Hinkle Family Fun Center sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Hinkle Family Fun Center
Hinkle Family Fun Center houses a multitude of yawn-busting attractions, from the whimsical Bumper Boats and Miniature Golf courses to a futuristic Lazer Tag arena and Virtual Reality pods. Under the direction of Gene E. Hinkle, the park has blossomed into a veritable utopia of thrills and amusements for all ages. Waterfalls douse bumper boats, paintballs explode in bursts of neon pink across a 12,500-square-foot course, and hidden obstacles spell the end of all but the craftiest golf balls. Indoors, the Nickel City Game Room and Prize Center and Fun Center Game Room and Prize Center brim with more than 200 games and more than 1,000 prizes, and strobe lights illuminate the chest packs that litter the laser-tag complex.
Hinkle Family Fun Center
Hinkle Family Fun Center has a seemingly-endless amount of fun attractions, meaning there's something for everyone to enjoy. Read on to learn more about Hinkle's offerings:
- Attractions: There are almost too many to count. Visitors can enjoy two mini golf courses, hop on the bumper boats and bumper cars, duke it out in the black-lit lazer tag arena, or race around an 1/8-mile track on the go-karts. They can even climb a 32-foot outdoor climbing wall and hop around on the trampoline securely fastened to bungee-jump gear.
- Games: There are 150 redemption, merchandise, video, and quick-coin games in two game rooms and deluxe prize centers. Each game dispenses tickets that can be redeemed for prizes like candy, bouncy balls, collectible memorabilia, and stuffed animals of all shapes and sizes or high end prizes like tablets, laptops, tvs and more.
- Parties: Hinkle offers four birthday-party packages, each of which comes with a party server and a one-hour reserved party table. The center is also ideal for group events like team-building outings.
- Food: Enjoy eats and treats like pizza, cake bites, fries, and more.