- $28 for two all-day unlimited play passes ($57.98 value)
- $56 for four all-day unlimited play passes ($115.96 value)
- for six all-day unlimited play passes ( value)
- $140 for 10 all-day unlimited play passes ($289.90 value)<p>
Paintball and game-room credits are not included, but are available for an additional fee.
At Hinkle Family Fun Center’s expansive activity zones, fun-seekers can test their mini-golf merit on two park-like courses dotted with gazebos or motor their way through a Go Kart track with plentiful turns and bridges. Filtered through a curtain of fog, black lights bathe laser-tagging warriors in victory’s ultraviolet glow before they slide into Battletech Firestorm Virtual Reality Pods to earn their digital stripes on more than 20 dystopian battlefields.<p>
Hinkle Family Fun Center
Hinkle Family Fun Center has a seemingly-endless amount of fun attractions, meaning there's something for everyone to enjoy. Read on to learn more about Hinkle's offerings:
- Attractions: There are almost too many to count. Visitors can enjoy two mini golf courses, hop on the bumper boats and bumper cars, duke it out in the black-lit lazer tag arena, or race around an 1/8-mile track on the go-karts. They can even climb a 32-foot outdoor climbing wall and hop around on the trampoline securely fastened to bungee-jump gear.
- Games: There are 150 redemption, merchandise, video, and quick-coin games in two game rooms and deluxe prize centers. Each game dispenses tickets that can be redeemed for prizes like candy, bouncy balls, collectible memorabilia, and stuffed animals of all shapes and sizes or high end prizes like tablets, laptops, tvs and more.
- Parties: Hinkle offers four birthday-party packages, each of which comes with a party server and a one-hour reserved party table. The center is also ideal for group events like team-building outings.
- Food: Enjoy eats and treats like pizza, cake bites, fries, and more.