Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a wine-tasting package for two (up to $51.47 total value)
- $50 for a wine-tasting package for four (up to $102.94 total value)
- $23 for a day at the vineyard for two (up to $46.97 total value)
With the wine-tasting package, each pair receives:
- Boar’s Head hummus and speciality hummus chips for two ($9.49 value)
- Wine tasting for two ($10 value)
- Two take-home glasses ($8 value)
- One corkscrew ($1.99 value)
- One take-home bottle of wine (up to $13 value)
- Choice of one housemade jam or jelly ($8.99 value)
The day at the vineyard, held on select Sundays, includes the wine-tasting package along with time at the vineyard, featuring local acoustic artists, corn hole, volleyball, and an indoor and outdoor listening space.
Hinnant Family Vineyards
In 40 years, Hinnant Family Vineyards has had time to grow over 100 acres of muscadine, Blanc du Bois, and Norton grapes that have been turned into succulent wines, some as old as the vineyard itself. While the wines are the specialty, the team also opens its gate to visitors seeking to learn about winemaking, picnic on the wraparound porch, celebrate their weddings, or attend a summer music festival.